WHO IS JUST BE SCENE?Meet Steven and the JBS team, their track record speaks for itself.
Your Montreal-based Talent Agent
One signature by Steven was 21 yr old singer/songwriter Corneille, who was a product of the Rwandan genocide and a talent that he developed into a Global success story selling over 3,000,000 albums Worldwide. The New York Times named Corneille as “one of the hottest new stars of 2008” and he was recently signed in the USA to Motown Records by Universal Music /Motown head, Sylvia Rhone.
We are a team of 6 people, all who have over 15 years experience each in various domains of promoting Music, Literature, Talent Acquisition and Art. We are all executives in our own respective fields and we work globally with your material. Each of us has a wide range of industry executives and contacts who we approach regularly with new material. We will promote your works, depending on your domain of interest, to Music A&R, Music Publishers, Music Supervisors, Film and TV Companies, Book Publishers, Literary Agents, Readers for major book publishing houses, Art Galleries, Art Appraisers, Art Promoters, and literally hundreds of other related contacts we have made in these same fields. YOU WILL BE HEARD, BE SCENE AND THE DOORS WILL BE OPEN. What happens next is really up to your material.
We will provide you with a great FOLLOW UP … including CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK so that if the material is not quite there for consumption yet, you will know how you can get it to be there for your next submission. Your success is our success!
Please look at the SUCCESS OF THE MONTH TAB on our BLOG PAGE and you will see people and projects showcased that we have promoted and got signed. They are already on their way to making it!
Will you be our next Just Be Scene success of the month?
AWARDS, PRIZES and RECOGNITION
- Gold and Platinum Albums as a Producer as well receiving a Diamond Album for sales of over 1,000,000 copies of Corneille’s first album, “Parce Qu’On Vient de Loin” in France alone.
- Awards from BMI, SOCAN and SACEM as both a songwriter and a Publisher.
- Nominated 3 times for the prestigious Juno Awards in Canada and won once for Corneille.
- Nominated 2 times at the Victoires de la Musique in France for Corneille, which is the equivalent of the Grammy Awards in the USA and is viewed by over 100 million people Worldwide.
- Recognized by the ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAN PUBLISHERS and the INDEPENDENT BOOK PUBLISHERS ASSOCIATION
- Recognized by the ART DEALERS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA